Ideas and Tips for a youth bedroom in 2016, we tell you how to decorate with the latest trends and best styles for young people.
You may also like: Hot Offers in catalog Conforama
Before starting to speak of trends or show you some interesting proposals for the decoration of a good youth bedroom 2016, the best advice we can give is to listen as parents, opinion that our children have about how they want to decorate your room.
Decorative youth bedroom tips for 2016
Clearly, we who will pay for new furniture, colors, painting, etc.&# 8230; but we can not ignore that a teen always want your personality is reflected in everything around him and we will want nothing for them a minimalist-style room for example, if it's a boy or girl who likes to have its own full detail and with all kinds of color space.
Before decorating a room and the answer is quite refusal by the teenager in question is better go Choose your furniture and color of the walls together so you can choose something that appeals to everyone, it ie both parents and children.
On the other hand, it is important to consider not only the budget but also we evaluate the space available and that this is the place in which they will have to spend more time.
It is best to get a decorative style with which they feel comfortable and above all relaxed, and in an environment where they can study without problems. A teenager needs a study area, a table and comfortable chair and a bookcase, folders and other objects. Think of a room that is comfortable and practical for your child to rest and study.
Another advice I give is to &# 8220; leverage&8221; full furniture we already have, so do not need to buy everything new. Moreover, if for example you buy furniture color and want to take advantage of you already have, you can always paint so that everyone shares the same tone and stayed a conjoined room.
A good advice is to have well storage areas, because young people tend to have many books, clothing, and even toys so everything other drawers, shelves or trunks are a good choice for you to keep everything and especially for the room look collected.
Factors to consider when decorating a teen bedroom
I have already mentioned space as a key factor when decorating a teen bedroom, and indeed when decorating any corner of the house as anything we will buy a large closet or a huge bed if then not going to cabar.
If the youth bedroom has little room you'll need functional furniture with which they can cover all needs. Berths, for example, or trundle beds may be a solution if it is a small room that is shared over.
On the other hand, we must also assess light having the bedroom. If you receive lots of natural light you can paint the walls any or all of a slightly more intense color and light will color the color.
Anyway any color that is clear, will allow you to see the much wider space, so you can always choose them to paint the walls and perhaps one of a color that is more striking so that young people feel that your room is the most modern. Best roof in a light color for greater contrast.
Current trends for youth bedroom
One of the first trends that we want to show in what refers to decorative styles for juvenile furniture is the color.
Although previously I have already mentioned that a good option will be to choose light colors, so we can get more space, the fact is that the children's furniture we can find in stores like Ikea currently or Conforama is presented in shades like these that we see above.
Having the furniture colors contributes to a very modern youth bedroom and enable us to step style walls and curtains are of light tones that I have counseled so that everything looks modern and spacious at the same time.
Furthermore, the trend of having functional furniture is completely usable in the case of dormitories for young people, especially when we have beds like this room and that is collected while it is not in use. In addition, the bedroom has open and wide shelf on which to store everything.
If you look bed little space once opened and the area in which the store has in turn with small shelves on which to place books or other items.
Rooms on two floors
Another good trend is to make furniture or elements of the bedroom are a bit high so that we may have under the bed, as we see in this other proposal, which incidentally comes in a beige shades are ideal.
Having seen a few tips on using color in children's bedrooms and having seen some of the best styles, it's time to talk about the different furniture and auxiliary furniture as well as supplements to keep in mind when decorating the room of our children.
The auxiliary units are most important because they allow us to enjoy more of our stays at the same time allow us to organize things better and enjoy more space in the room. Let's look at some of the furniture that we can not take our youth room:
- Tables and chairs for the study: Tables and chairs are most important when decorating and better use of the youth room of our children. In this sense, we must say that there are models, colors and highly variable measures and may even find them incorporated into the room furniture as a comprehensive package. We should note that the table may have different styles, but the chair must look so comfortable and well hold back users to avoid problems of fatigue and injuries and back problems.
- Chests and boxes: The trunks and boxes are some of the best supplements we have right now for better use of space in the rooms. The trunks are perfect to give a different and personal touch to the room, just as we can store anything in them. As we had different dimensions and sizes, we will always find the trunk we need. As for the boxes, keep in mind that these are usually plastic, but also can find wood. In them, we can save a lot of school supplies, toys, etc.
- Chests of drawersIf the room has a comfortable, we think we should seek to add to the room. Comfortable are perfect for ordering clothes, clothes around the house, etc.
- Puffs: The pouffe are one of the accessories that you will like our children and their friends, as there are in the most varied designs and colors. It is an especially fun for them complement and is most comfortable for you to sit on it and listen to music or read a book.
- shelving: The shelves are ideal for holding books and different figures we have in the room. We allow more space using the walls of the room that otherwise would remain untapped.
- Coat hangers: The racks are almost essential in the youth room is that we will be lucky that our children always leave their clothes and hung their coats have them in your room. Thus, they will not have to use the chair or leave everything above the bed.
And so you can continue taking ideas to decorate your room or your son, we leave you with a photo gallery where you can find many go to new ideas and proposals.